Thursday 30 July 2009

End of July... already!

and suffering from the temperatures going up! ;-)

I will be short today. Days are hectic here and everything goes so fast (interesting thought! :-))

I am finally moving to my new apartment on Saturday, I cannot wait! From there I will feel more settled (I have had to check out and in from the hostel several times during the last weeks and I have reached the moment that my things are on the suitcase all the time, wrinkled and some of them cannot find them anymore). Books and notes are also piling up and I have had to buy another suitcase only for them!

There are things and pictures I want to share with you but about my homestay in Hitachi with a Japanese family two weekends ago, my experience wearing a Japanese "Yukata", how I won a dance festival, the trip to Shanghai where I met friends and colleagues from work in The Netherlands, the daily experience of riding on the tube in Tokyo... etc... everyday I am more and more amazed of how I can understand the mindset of Japanese people, they are not so different!!
Yesterday, in a lecture on "Japanese Organization and Business Culture" I also realized how Japanese is the EPO! (and I am serious about it:-))

Today... although I know they cannot read it.... mum and dad´s wedding anniversary, Congratulations!!! おめでとう:-)

Some people have told me that they cannot post comments on this blog. I apologize. I have done nothing. Don´t know what can be the problem but will investigate.

Have a good day everyone and for those that start holiday soon.... make the most of your time and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment