Saturday 1 May 2010

I am not gone, will come back soon. Golden week in Japan

Dear friends!
One month without posting.... not far from the last post, isn´t it?
I am writing from Düsseldorf, in Germany, where am spending this long weekend.

I came back to Europe slightly more than 3 weeks ago and although I try to keep it quite simple, I have to deal with a few more things than before. I still miss extremely my life in Japan and look forward to come back soon (as I say, "this time on holiday") in 8 weeks.

For the rest, I am doing very fine. I love this time of the year in The Netherlands and I have received some nice surprises in the last weeks (and some not so nice like the cancellation of one of my trips due to the ash cloud from the "volcano effect").

My intention is to keep posting in this blog, not only my "last hours and days" in Japan but also continue posting what I do in my life from now (only summary, ok?). I keep good track of things going on in Asia (particularly in Japan) and gain more and more knowledge of that country and society that I find so attractive. My Japanese friends are now celebrating their "Golden Week", then I send them greetings.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment