Wednesday 31 March 2010

More pictures and memories



My Japanese teacher (sensei) in the Shinjuku Multicultural Plaza (volunteer) and her husband took me to a night-cruise in Tokyo last Sunday. This cruise was exceptional because is organized only during Sakura (cherry blossom) times. The cruise consisted on the trip but also dinner and a little show of a Maiko (apprentice Geisha). You can see ser on the next table.
After this cruise we went for dinner to a very traditional place where we had to sit on the floor (something that I did not manage to do with my family over! ;-))




I just liked the poster!



"Japanese garden", part of a traditional house in Miyajima. I wouldn´t mind to have such a house! :-)



Miyajima, near Hiroshima with it famous shrine (cultural heritage) http://www.miyajima-wch.jp/index_e.html
We arrived with high tide and left with low tide.



Ladies visiting famous temple in Kyoto (we saw a lot of female in their Kimonos... must be a tradition). My visitors joined them for the picture!:-)



Samurai dog in Kyoto




Universidad de las Naciones Unidas en Tokyo -Shibuya- (WIPO tiene mini-oficina allí! :-))



Francesco, Natalja, Rob and Harumi

No comments:

Post a Comment