Wednesday 30 June 2010

Happy

Hello,

A new warm day in Tokyo.
I went to bed after 5 in the morning (already day light since 4:00 am) because watched both soccer matches. Had a great time with Japanese people cheering their time and belonging a big "more Japanese" with them and also with the Spanish team that, to my opinion, did perform a great match (worth to stay awake! :-))

Got up at 10:00.

Yesterday had dinner with 6 colleagues from work (well, I did not work with them but thanks to the social skills of Itsuki-san that is the most European Japanese that I have ever met).
One of the ladies, patent examiner in computer security systems is going to America for some time, so it was her farewell dinner. I happened to be in time to mention about a problem that I have listening to Japanese radios from my computer (yes, I am not a computer person, so anything could be very easy but I did not manage to make it happen to listen with Windows Media Player for some reason and wonder if their system was different). She gave me a super hint to listen Japanese radio stations and am super happy for that. From now on, I will be able to listen again to my favorite stations. The website is

and have checked that it works.
Then, good news from Europe as well that have made my day a bit happier (than it already was :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment