Saturday 3 July 2010

Saturday.. more social life

I am afraid that 2 weeks is not enough. There is too much too do and many people I want to see.

For instance, met at lunch time in Ikebukuro station with Taira-sensei. We have not seen each other for 3 months but it is like since yesterday and she has proved her memory is excellent! :-)

Later come to Sakura hostel (Ikebukuro) to use the Wireless connection with my laptop but something is going wrong with the keyboard (I read in Internet that might be due to high temperatures and sensitive components of the computer??). It was funny to see the two Dutch boys that I met a few days ago watching the match Netherlands-Slovakia that today they decided to wear the orange T-shirt during the day as well (may be they haven`t even gone to bed because too much party??).

Tonight... really late (3:30am. here) the Spain-Paraguay match.
I received yesterday a note from Oskar who invited me to a "Spanish" reunion to watch the match in an Izakaya in Shibuya. Of course, I feel like joining. I know Oskar from his blog http://ikublog.com/ that I found before coming to Japan and keep reading because I like the way he describes his life in Japan (Oskar, if you don`t like that I mention your name, tell me!) . Besides, Oskar comes from the same region in Spain as I do. Both have exchanged several e-mails but never met in person so... it`s high time we can see each other and not virtually! ;-)
Will report on tonight`s vibrant evening soon!
Take care and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment