Monday 29 June 2009

Alive, coming back soon with a lot of stories!!!

Hello everyone!!
I have not forgotten you!
Yesterday we turned 2 weeks here, in Tokyo. Only two weeks and it seems longer. We have done lots of things and these days have been intense and full of very nice moments. I will come back to you soon with many stories and information.
I am still looking for an apartment but comfortable in the hostel because they treat me well (may be my subconscious doesn´t want to move??).
Some days it pours rain and others super warm and sticky (so rainy yesterday that I finally did not go to the famous match between the two better private Universities in Japan Waseda (where I study) and Keio.

Last Friday, birthday party celebration from our colleague and friend Stephen (26 people going out!). Dinner at Italian restaurante, Karaoke night (what a experience!) and clubbing to the Japanese style. Really good time.
The rest of the weekend, relaxing and spending some time with Silviya and Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment