Friday 12 June 2009

Steady, ready... go!!

Dear all,

if you wonder where am I and what I am doing.... I came "finally"! to Spain. I delayed the whole thing. Hectic since last Tuesday at home.
It was difficult to come with so little stuff. In Tokyo definetly I will have to shop.... until I drop?? ;-) Time for reinvention! :-)
Most of my fellow-colleagues are already there, enjoying a lot. Tomorrow, outing that Silvia, Robbie and myself will miss because we are flying.
On Monday, another outing... my agenda starts getting fuller and fuller again

In Vitoria, 29ÂșC. I have seen some friends and some family. One of the good things about this city is that you are very likely to bump into somebody you know (neighbour, school mate, University mate, old relative... without making any appointment!). I like and enjoy this spontaneity!

Unfortunately, hardly seen my family (brother and sister working and mom and dad with their chores). I've spent my time dealing with businesses, banks, health checks, insurances, preparing life for Tokyo's first days, repairing the computer, other last minute problems, things still from The Netherlands, some social life.... Tonight... all for the closest :-)!!
... I feel like a dynamo, the more I do, the more energy I get... until I sit tomorrow on the plane... Silvia, wake me up only for lunch and dinner!! ;-)

That´s all for now. Many more thoughts (positive this time!;-)) in the last days but I have to go. I wish you a nice weekend and please, allow me some time to settle in Japan. I will most probably be "missing" for about a week before I can share with you the first impressions...
Take care,
M.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ' ~ Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment