Monday 15 February 2010

Going out with colleagues







Last week on Friday I went out with some of my closest colleagues. They took me to a place in Ginza that I liked a lot (only Japanese people) and we had a very good time together.

I brought for this event Sarka, who is one of our ETP colleagues in Korea. You can see from left to right: Yuki-san, Kyoko-san, Sarka, myself and Ryogi-san (first row on left picture) and Shingo-san (first row on right picture).

The night would have been perfect if my Iphone had not been stolen from my bag! :-( Actually, this circumstance has broken the rule about the honesty and sense of safety and security from this society (me, always exception to the rule! ;-)

This situation means that I don´t have anymore a way to be contacted by phone and since it´s only 6 weeks until the end of my stay... is it really worth to buy another phone (and pay at least a 2 year contract with it?).

The phone device was nice and useful while I had it (mainly because of the GPS system to find places and addresses -which is very tricky in this country-). For the rest, I did not use it very much but the fact that it was stolen... hurts!)

Ok, midnight here, still afternoon in Europe and morning in America. Have a great beginning of the week. Big hug!
ma-ru-ta (the way my name is pronounced here)

No comments:

Post a Comment